Interested in following along with the video mentors? Well, you can!
A very concise point form rundown of the meeting follows, and beneath the links you will find links to agenda for the meeting, the presentation file that was used, and also an audio recording of the meeting. Enjoy!
Meeting (November 12, 2013) Summary:
- An overview of the video mentor project and expectations for the participants.
- A pre-work review that involved a discussion of the purpose of the adlctips.wordpress.org website
- A discussion of the potential topics to be covered during out mentor meetings
- First in-class assignment – read the post: What Makes a Good Educational Video – discussed analysis of accompanying video as a group
- Discussion of homework assignment, and some time to work on as a group.