Interested in following along with the video mentors? Well, you can!
A very concise point form rundown of the meeting follows, and beneath the links you will find links to agenda for the meeting, there presentation file that was used, and also an audio recording of the meeting. Enjoy!
Please note that this is the last official scheduled meeting of the video mentor group. If you have made it this far, you should have a pretty good understanding of how to make educational video by now!
Meeting (February 18, 2014) Summary:
- Review of previous homework on Adobe Photoshop and Articulate Storyline
- Presentation on storyboarding – looked at several different storyboarding techniques (see presentation file), also looked at Amazon’s Storyteller corkboard application, and some storyboarding iPad apps, such as Paper and Index Card.
- Tutorial on Camtasia Callouts
- Tutorial on Camtasia Zoom and Pan
- Tutorial on Camtasia Mulitple Track Management